The broccoli is british tonight (last night)
But don’t worry, we were watching Shawn the Sheep, so we had a bit of a British feel yesterday.
Ready for another random blog?
1. I love Trader Joe’s. Let me be perfectly clear when I say that. But, what the heck is wrong with their turkey? Why does it taste so…weird? I mean, ick. I just can’t do it. I’m sorry TJ, but your turkey tastes funky. Everything else is wonderful, but that turkey…
2. The new Spellman book came out today! Now, for the rest of you, I’m sure it just means *yawn* but for me…it’s EXCITING! Lisa Lutz is at it again, and I can’t wait to start reading it!
3. Luca is currently working on his “Man” status by having a record 10 poops today.
4. As my facebook status states:
Correct me if I’m wrong, but it seems a bit sacrilegious that the Devils are winning during Lent.
5. I’ve successfully had both the kids every night to myself (minus last night and weekends) for 2 weeks now and haven’t wanted to hurt myself. Could it be I’m actually doing something right?
6. When you die your hair still grows for a couple of months.
7. Elephants are the only mammals that can’t jump.
8. The human heart creates enough pressure to squirt blood 30 feet. Must have sucked to have been the person who tested that theory.
9. Flying from London to New York by Concord, due to the time zones crossed, you can arrive 2 hours before you leave.
10.Long ago, if someone wanted to get rid of an unwanted person without killing them they used to burn their houses down — hence the expression “to get fired.”
11. I can palm a basketball. My husband used to tell his guy friends this when we were dating because apparently it’s a huge deal.
12. A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.
13. My first name is Cassandre. Not Cassandra. The jury is still out on that one.
14. Je voudrais aller a la salle des bains is how you say, “I would like to go to the bathroom” in french. It’s really all I remember.
15. The freaking Devils are still winning. Frick-frack.