twenty five random things
1. watching Luca walk reminds me of Frankenstein. Now he likes to walk and clap at the same time. He’s more coordinated than me even after a full night’s rest.
2. I finally watched all three Bourne movies. What the hell took me so long?
3. What is it with men and their neck hair? I won’t lie. I shave Matt’s. How can men live with it? It looks so unclean when it grows and grows…And before you ask, no, chest hair doesn’t bother me. Just neck hair. And some back hair. Yah, that bothers me, too. Oh, and ear and nose hair. *shiver*
4. I wish I was 5’5. I’m 5’8 and I feel like a behemoth.
5. Listening to Right Said Fred makes me feel sexy while running.
6. While running yesterday, I was watching 16 and pregnant (yes, I know) and it made me cry. No, seriously. The girl decided to put her baby up for adoption and she was crying and holding her son knowing she’d never really get to know him. I mean, really. How sad. Smart girl.
7. Crying while running makes people look at you funny.
8. Moose the cat is back! Just for the week, but he’s back. After spending all of 5 seconds scoping the scene, he has deposited himself back to his regular resting spot on the couch. We missed you, buddy. Well, not Matt. But Claire and I did!
9. I thought I had never won an award before, but infact I have! In high school I always won the Presidential Physical Fitness award because I’m that awesome and a nerd. I ran that mile with such spirit. At least that’s what Mrs. Farley told me.
10. Speaking of Mrs. Farley. I always felt so bad for her. Those girls were always so mean to her. Plus her husband was a loser who stole stuff. But her sons were good looking. I still feel bad for her today. I wish I was nicer to her.
11. My best guy friend’s favorite song is Africa by Toto.
12. My favorite song is #41 by Dave Matthews Band. I like a lot, but that’s probably my favorite. Unfold by Jason Mraz is a close second. Adagio in G minor is up there, too.
13. John Coltrane was the reason I played the saxophone. Too bad I wasn’t all that great.
14. Claire says she wants to play the french horn.
15. When I was a kid, I used to want to work at Target because they have those cool scan guns. Now, at work we have them for medications. Life has come full circle.
16. I’ve taken this eating natural and organic a little to crazy far in my head. At the grocery store I read an ingredient list of some and gagged.
17. I’m not a big fan of hugs. I’ll hug my kids and such, but that’s about it. Something about squishing my boobs against someone just doesn’t sit right. I don’t care how well I know you.
18. I could read the same book over and over again. But I’m fine with watching a movie just once most of the time. That’s probably because I hate getting caught up in the fantasy of the movie. In books, I can choose what they look like and such. In movies they’re always gorgeous and airbrushed. Yet I fall for it every time. Plus I hate that empty feeling I get after it’s done.
19. When Twilight first came out, due to my slight dyslexia, I seriously thought that Pat Robertson was in the film. Not Robert Pattinson or whatever.
20. I love the sound of a lawn mower when I’m trying to sleep.
21. I listen to David Gray’s cd Life in Slow Motion daily.
22. Wearing shoes should be optional.
23. People who get a full 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep a night suck.
24. I hate being jealous. See number 4 and 23.
25. It was more painful than I thought to think of 25 random things. I’m sure, though, as soon as I post this I’ll think of 25 things that are random and INTERESTING. Until then…