Posted by Cassie
(Bachelor Girl, if this doesn’t make you want to have kids, I don’t know what will!)
Also, don’t find yourself being this pathetic on a Friday night, too. OK?
Posted on April 23, 2010, in Cassie. Bookmark the permalink. 8 Comments.
Oh no, we’re going to have PETA on our asses for the Lila video! Lol!
Ha ha. I should put a dislcaimer that no animals were harmed in the taping of this video and it was totally Ben’s idea.
I mean disclaimer.
1. I think all babies are born with the ability and desire to do that dance. My nephew would do the same thing, every time the Drew Carey theme would come on.
2. Lila: “I will not perform for your amusement! Cretins…”
3. Yes that is kind of pathetic for a Friday night. But them, I’m doing a blog post… How sad is that? (but hey, you’ll like this one… it’s on the Penguins… sort of.)
1. It’s too cute when they dance, isn’t it? I had him dancing to Squirrel Nut Zippers today.
2. She’s a silly little monster.
3. It was the day before Ben and I’s race, so we had to be mellow. But we did have dinner guests over and watched MXC. In my mind that’s enough.
Cute dancing! He does have rhythm.
OH MY GOD.
THAT LITTLE ROUND HEAD.
THOSE TEENY SWEATPANTS.
I THINK MY EGGS JUST FERTILIZED THEMSELVES.
Yah. He’s gonna be a lady killer.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Blog at WordPress.com.