1. My Mom is getting discharged from the hospital today after having some knee surgery. The day she had surgery, Carly, Ben (the boyfriend) and I were sitting around with Mom and for some reason, someone asked me about putting in catheters in men when their bits and pieces have gone north. While giving a scientific answer (“Well, you have to push above the pubic bone and grab a hold…”) Mom says with eyes closed, “If you want to get rid of a hard-on, you have to flick it.”
I love Dilaudid-Mom.
2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my wonderful, awesome, patient, puts up with my crap on a daily basis, husband Matt. He’s alright.
3. Matt seems to think that our neighbors will think we beat Luca. He constantly has bruises on his face and such. I say he’s a boy. Get used to it. Plus, if I wanted to beat that little cutie-pie, I’d go straight to hell. He’s so damn cute.
4. I had an overwhelming thought today: I’m going to have another baby.
5. Holy crap. That’s another kid.
6. That adds up to 3. Three kids. Four if you count Matt. Because he’s worse than the munchkins.
7. GO GO USA! GO TEAM GO!
8. I. AM. SO. TIRED.
9. After waiting for months and months for my new Janet Evanovich book to come out…and I read it…it was terrible. I’m so sad about that.
10. Thanks for all your comments about the previous post. I know we’ve all been there.