it’s 4 a.m. Do you know where my sanity is?
I’ve seemed to have lost it. All of it. I knew the day would come, and a few days ago it started. You guessed it: PREGNANCY INDUCED INSOMNIA.
It’s the friggin’ worst.
The worst part? At 4 a.m. who can you complain to? Seriously? So I took to facebook:
And who would answer in such a timely manner? Yup. My best girl buddy, Nicole. Never mind the fact that she’s got a 7 week old at home. And her husband is out on a business trip. And she has a 4 year old.
She’s there to console me at 4 a.m. Or at least feel my pain. We then proceeded to have a 15 comment-fest. Those are the best.
On another note, look at all the fun things I get to do!
1. I get to write a blog about it. I mean, c’mon, isn’t that fun? Hmm…
2. Did you know that Nick Cannon and Ashton Kutcher are the ‘spokespeople’ for Teen Nick. Seems so wrong. They’re older to me. And married to women WAY older than me.
3. Gullah Gullah Island is on. For reals.
4. I get to watch all kinds of cool infomercials. Today’s awesome topic was “College in your PJ’s.” Because, who wants all the frat party, body shots, beer drinking, hungover class having, date raping fun? Not this girl. Sign me up!
5. And not only can I watch that infomercial, but I can watch twenty different kinds. Right now, I can get “Painless hair removal,” while using a 3 in 1 machine to get a hot body, after taking my “new and improved” sleeping pill. And when I wake up, I can whip up a 3 course breakfast with my Magic Bullet – with juice.
6. The dog is so pathetic – she won’t even join me. But I hear her upstairs moving around. Torn. Thinking: Should Sadie stayz up herre in Sadie’s tiny recliner-chair or go downstairz with mean lady?
7. Claudia Schiffer even has a product to sell. I’ll hold out for Janice Dickinson. That’d be an infomercial worth watching. I especially hope it’s AFTER she uses all the mind-altering drugs.
8. It’ll be 6:30 before I know it and the whole house will be awake. Me? I’ll be hurting. Yup. Most definitely hurting.
Pray for me.